- A detailed description of the property with color photographs.
- Custom property postcards will be designed and mailed to the area residents.
- A custom color property brochure will be created.
- The property will be advertised in the MLS guide.
- An ad will be placed in the Los angeles Times.
- A custom property website will be created
- A custom E-mail blast with photos and a link to the property website will be sent to several thousand agents (encompasses all major real estate offices in Los Angeles)
- A detailed description of the property with color photographs and a link to the website will appear in the Los Angeles and Beverly Hills Board of Realtors Multiple Listing Service
- The property will be featured on the Internet on the following real estate websites:
- The property will be featured on social networks:
- The property will be listed on Prestige MLS (European MLS) and will be translated into 13 different languages
- The property will be listed on Caimeiiu (Asian MLS) and will be translated to Chinese. Caimeiju can be found on top Chinese local search engines like Baidu, Google China, Bing, and Yahoo Taiwan.
- The property will be featured on www.luxuryrealestate.com, an international website for broker members only.
- The property website will be featured on YouKu which is an Asian version of YouTube with 203 million monthly visitors. It will be translated into Mandarin.
- A press release will be prepared sent to the following:
- The property will be presented to the following TV shows for inclusion on their real estate-related segments:
E! Entertainment (E! News Show)
Extra- Mansions and Millionaires
Beautiful Homes and Great Estates
FOX’s Money with Melissa Francis
CNBC Squawk Box
Open House LA-LXTV
- The property may be featured or mentioned on Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles (over 5 million viewers)